lost all my alloy grape h3 +1m to camper in king of the hill pvp.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
skphil_
lost all my alloy grape h3 +1m to camper in king of the hill pvp.

Post by skphil_ » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:47 am

Hello everyone today I went to teplar village to buy emes from someone but I took the long way there instead of pvp since I had item and xp sac. Then the seller said that all his emes were in alion so I had to go back. I was rly annoyed so I just went to the pvp route to alion and was extra cautious. I waited for 1 hour in teplar. However, there was still 1 player in pvp and he had been there since I started waiting. I assumed that the person could just be afk or dead so I went along cautiously. At the king of the mountain hill, I ran all the way to the left of the area to be safe, but it turned out that a mage with jester set was camping under the hill, and used the storm cloud as I was climbing up the rocks. Then he took all my alloy grape h3 and 1m which I had on me for buying the emes which I mentioned. I will probably be quitting soon because of this. :x :x :x :oops: :oops: :oops:

-ZERO-

Re: lost all my alloy grape h3 +1m to camper in king of the hill pvp.

Post by -ZERO- » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:06 am

skphil_ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:47 am
Hello everyone today I went to teplar village to buy emes from someone but I took the long way there instead of pvp since I had item and xp sac. Then the seller said that all his emes were in alion so I had to go back. I was rly annoyed so I just went to the pvp route to alion and was extra cautious. I waited for 1 hour in teplar. However, there was still 1 player in pvp and he had been there since I started waiting. I assumed that the person could just be afk or dead so I went along cautiously. At the king of the mountain hill, I ran all the way to the left of the area to be safe, but it turned out that a mage with jester set was camping under the hill, and used the storm cloud as I was climbing up the rocks. Then he took all my alloy grape h3 and 1m which I had on me for buying the emes which I mentioned. I will probably be quitting soon because of this. :x :x :x :oops: :oops: :oops:
You know the risk of sacrifice skills so you should have unequipped your set and deposited your money before going inside the PvP.

skphil_

Post by skphil_ » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:12 am

The shop in teplar was closed and I also didn't want to go back the other other bank in the cabin again cuz i was rly annoyed. Since I was carrying 1m, I decided to keep my set on so that I wouldn't get one-shot by a noob or something. I totally did not expect a mage with jester set to be camping under the hill for an hour for noobs going to alion though. Of course I regret it.

DREEAAM09_is_back

Post by DREEAAM09_is_back » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 am

if u lose all ur sets and money then go use my acc u usualy stole from me :) or maybe make another acc im sorry for ur loss (condolence)
WAAW! THATS GRAPE!

ALSOADDMYACCOUNT
D_A_R_K

noire

Post by noire » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:23 pm

1m is a small loss, yet the h3 alloy parts are another thing.

The question is, did you even use the population map? It would have been really be great since you used the pvp route.
- End

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:37 pm

skphil_ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:47 am
I waited for 1 hour in teplar.
So you decided to spent 1 hour in teplar instead of taking longer route that will took you about 5min?. Also you knew the risk. Question is what is the exact point of your post? Just saying you quit, a warning or something else?

DREEAAM09_is_back

Post by DREEAAM09_is_back » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:22 pm

noire wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:23 pm

The question is, did you even use the population map? It would have been really be great since you used the pvp route.
very usefull ive been using that pupulation so i can safe to go in pvp route noire is right
WAAW! THATS GRAPE!

ALSOADDMYACCOUNT
D_A_R_K

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:32 pm

DREEAAM09_is_back wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:22 pm
noire wrote:

very usefull ive been using that pupulation so i can safe to go in pvp route noire is right
yes populations are helpful
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Yeah okay, quitter, quit at any immediate setback, no will or endurance to just get back to that point, just QUIT because you clearly didn't wanna be cautious with the sacrifice skills.

lame
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

skphil_

Post by skphil_ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:56 am

noire wrote:

Yea I checked the population map once in a few minutes and I tried to wait when everyone was gone. There was 1 guy in the population map there the whole time when I was waiting, so I decided "frik it" and decided to just go. The person turned out to be a hiding camper with jester set. fudging heck.