Mgae are so weak

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Danigh
Mgae are so weak

Post by Danigh » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:14 pm

leme say funny think mage without skill and mp its weak and warrior without skill its strong but in this game warrior has more skill and mage has only 1 skill mage has low def and damage but has very strong skill but in this game warrior has most def and damage and has best skill but mage must have best skill
robby pls add more skill and mp damage for mage thx robby

GeraltOfRivia

Re: Mgae are so weak

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:58 am

So lemme ask you one thing-if you think mage is so weak and warrior is so strong why you choose to be mage?. And if it is so hard to play as one make new acc and become warrior-then we'll see what you gonna say about him and how far will you get as one. All i see here around lately is that every other class is crying here why it is so weak compare to warrior so i'm gonna repeat myself once again:
CREATE WARRIOR ACC, PLAY ON IT AND TRY TO GET EVEN TO LVL 40. AND ONLY THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER CLASSES. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS CLASS ACC, DON'T EVEN DARE TO COMPARE THEM.

Danigh

Post by Danigh » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:36 am

im lvl 40 and its so hard to start again and im mage in hh and mage its strong in hh and i chose again mage i think its strong like hh but no

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:44 pm

There will be a handful more mage special skills coming in the future.

Danigh

Post by Danigh » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:44 pm
There will be a handful more mage special skills coming in the future.
i love u robby u mack nice game

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:39 pm

In my early levels, I also thought that the mage was one of the weakest classes. When you look at this game overall, the classes are fairly equal. You only think mages are bad because they are not overpowered like you want them to be. People will always want there own classes to be better but not other ones. You need to let the game play out and realize the game is not finished and there is still much fixing and tweaking to be done, in addition the mages have the storm cloud which is an extremely good ability.